Sunday, December 7, 2008

Your Weekend Moment of Zen: The Greatest Music Video Ever?

Over the holiday break I accidentally saw the movie 'Twilight'. I know, I can hardly look myself in the mirror. However, since then I've been on a quest to find other equally ridiculous forms of entertainment. In that light, here's a treat for you - a music video that might just be the greatest thing ever:



This video has everything. Here's the play-by-play:

  • Knight wearing guyliner rides horse through stream
  • He meets a medieval lady
  • He valiantly defends her from some sparks
  • And then the sword-wielding vampire ladies come
  • Don’t point that thing at me, bitch is you crazy?
  • Bad guy split screen!
  • Hooded guy in a mask on fire!
  • Two sword ladies!
  • Wild horses wildly running
  • Good guy split screen!
  • And then the snow angels show up.
  • They’ve got candles.
  • For the lovers to drip crotch wax, you see.
  • Snowy mountains
  • Matching robes!

You get the picture. And that was only the first 1:20 or so. From there we get pirates, a ship exploding, a ghost romance, more explosions, a gang of pterodactyls, a crocodile… hold on. Yep, I'm gonna need a new pair of shorts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one for under the Christmas tree!