Friday, November 6, 2009

Soccer Just Got Real

This past week, a homosexual blogger friend of mine published a blog post about the state of Soccer in America. I typically run across this type of article about once a year - where some rube talks about how soccer is on the verge of becoming a breakout smash here in America.

These posts are usually made by leftist hippies who wish we could fit in with Europe and the rest of the world, and embrace the beautiful sport of futbol. Let me just get you another beret and some face paint, Your Majesty.

However, after seeing some spectacularly awesome footage of a women's NCAA soccer match of BYU vs. New Mexico, I may have changed my mind.



I’d by lying if I said I wasn’t a little turned on…BYU won this game, 1-0. No, I didn’t really care either.

No comments: