Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali

east coast mark will be in sunny California for the next two weeks, where the women instinctively flock like the Salmon of Capistrano. Therefore, I thought a little tweak of the site was in order.

I checked what the in-flight movie is during the 5 hour flight - Music and Lyrics. I just can't escape the Drew Barrymore chick-flicks I guess. Must be some sort of karma for canning her latest release. I figure if I completely charge both laptop batteries - I can get through the better part of the Godfather Trilogy before I land. [Editor's Note: I like Godfather III, contrary to general public opinion. Also, If you are a male over the age of 22, and haven't watched all three Godfather movies, do so immediately before you are allowed to speak to me again.]

I'll keep you all updated with pictures of me and the crew at swank nightime eateries and jogs on the beach. I figure nobody is interested in hearing what's new in Protein Crystallography or siRNA - so I'll stick to sunsets, palm trees, and Paris Hilton.

No comments: