Friday, February 29, 2008

Obama? What the hell is that?

I've been sitting around patiently waiting to see who B-list Hollywood celebrities were going to throw their presidential support behind - and now we have an answer. O-bam-a!

This is by far the 'greatest' thing I've seen all week. Theo Huxtable? This kind of star power and political punch gives me goosebumps.



I have nothing major against Obama, but this makes me want to run out and spend 25 hours a day supporting John McCain. Can you watch that video with a straight face, and still want to support Obama? Talk about your all-time backfires.

If anybody watched this video and said to themselves, "Hey, Macy Gray/Will.i.am/Jessica Alba/that guy from the Cosby Show/that guy who was in that one thing/Ryan Phillipe wants Obama to be the next president. Now I do too!," turn in your card to the human race and fucking kill yourself, you thoughtless retard.

Now everyone get back to rehab.

Mc-Ca-Ain, Mc-Ca-Ain, Mc-Ca-Ain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, that sucked.

Anonymous said...

I think this is proof that empty rhetoric leads to empty, vapid, sing alongs.