Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

Lots of fun in the Super Bowl eh? Giselle pulling a 'Jessica Simpson' and jinxing Dreamboat Brady. Babyface Manning scrambling, then heaving a prayer - and somehow being praised as a genius? Vomit.

Nonetheless, here is my favorite commercial. I can't help but picture Steve Carell's anchorman scene from Bruce Almighty.



I have the same exact reaction anytime someone has something in their teeth. They could be telling me the secret location of the Ark of the Covenant - and I wouldn't hear a damn word.

Still, I'm not going to their website - http://www.mytalkingstain.com. I have a life to carry on here - I can't be spending all day on the Internets doing whatever the voices in the tv tell me to. But, make sure to watch Celebrity Apprentice every Thursday at 9/8c.

No comments: